Gyre belongs to the company, REST & VEST LLC (Company, we, our, us). The Company shall act in compliance with the legislation of United Arab Emirates and is registered at the following address: Sharjah Media City (Shams), P.O. Box 9380, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
As a data controller, our Company processes your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal data we collect
- First name, last name
- Phone number
- Bank details (card number, exp. date, CVV)*
- IP addresses
*At the same time, our Company does not store full card details and or process payments. We only receive notiﬁcations from the payment system about whether payments were successfully processed.
How we collect your personal data
You directly provide Our Company with your data which we then collect. We collect and process that data when you:
- Use or browse the Website using your browser cookies
- Contact the support service to solve your problems and get answers to your questions How we use your personal data
We collect your personal data to:
- Provide you with access to our Services
- Provide you with information about our Services, news, and offers
- Inform you about the Services provided to you
- Contact you, if necessary
- Register your account on the Website
- Provide you with access to Online events
- Provide you with access to information materials related to the events you’re interested in
- Inform you about special offers on our Services that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent. You are not required to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with your personal information, we will not be able to provide you with our Services, which require online registration. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
How we store your personal data
The company stores your data securely on the Gyre application servers in Germany. To store your data, we take all necessary measures to protect it from access by third parties.
Your personal data is processed based on the relevant contracts and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards. For more information about where your personal data is stored, please contact us at [email protected]
We transfer your personal data to our aﬃliated or associated companies, partner companies, and/or other providers for the purpose of providing the Services to you on our behalf.
We will not sell or distribute your personal data to third parties if we do not have your permission or if it is not required by law.
What we do to secure your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal information we process: encryption for data in transit (HTTPS, TLS, SSL), 24/7 support, etc.
However, despite our security measures and efforts to protect your data, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be 100% safe, so we cannot promise or guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not try to violate our security and inappropriately collect, access, steal, or modify your information. We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, the transfer of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You must only access the Website in a secure environment.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
We comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). Under this rule, residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) can expect their data to be properly protected when transferred outside the EEA. When we provide our services to you, the personal data you give to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union: banks and other ﬁnancial institutions. We will only transfer your personal data in this way if we have mechanisms in place to protect it. These mechanisms may include transfers to countries where an adequate level of protection has been established or to organizations with appropriate safeguards, such as a data processing agreement or compliance with the European Commission`s Standard Contractual Clauses (Decisions 2001/497 / EU, 2004/915 / EU, 2010/87 / EU). By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storage, or processing.
Our Company would like to provide you with information about our products, services, and updates which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you, as well as to receive feedback and improve the customer experience.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you can always opt out at any point.
You have the right to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time.
If you no longer want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please send an email request to [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company wants to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You have the following rights:
- Access to your personal data. You may request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right to rectiﬁcation. You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to require the Company to complete information that you consider incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that the Company delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that the Company restrict the use of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data by our Company.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that the Company transfer your personal data collected by us to another organization or directly to you.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing that was done before, based on the consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. If you send us a request, we will respond to you within 72 hours.
Data protection for children and minors
The company takes the privacy of children very seriously. Therefore we do not knowingly collect or process personal data from children under the age of 14. The company does not knowingly enter into contracts with children under the age of 14. If we establish that a child under 14 years of age has incorrectly presented his or her age when registering or concluding the Agreement, the Company will immediately take steps to either terminate this Agreement or obtain the necessary consent from the child`s parent or legal guardian.
Minors aged 14 and over but under the age of 18, or the legal age stated by their country, can enter into an Agreement with the Company only with the consent and signature of his/her parent or legal guardian. We collect only the minimum amount of personal data necessary to fulﬁll an agreement, and only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Cookies are text ﬁles placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect information about you using cookies or similar technology.
For more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Enabling you to stay logged in
- Understanding how you use our Website
- To analyze the behavior and interests of the Website visitors
We also use the data we receive from the cookies on our Website to generate reports. We analyze this information in detail and make changes to the operation of the Website to improve the client and user experience.
The types of cookies that we use
There are several different types of cookiesour Website uses:
- Functional - The Company uses these cookies to recognize you on our Website and save your previously selected settings, which may include the language you prefer and your location. For this, different ﬁrst and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - The Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visits to the Website, the content viewed, the links you followed, as well as information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
Our Company may sometimes transfer some of this data to third parties for advertising purposes. We may also transfer data collected through cookies to newsletter service providers. This means that when you visit another Website, you may be shown advertisements based on your views on our Website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser so that it does not accept cookies, and on the above Website, you will learn how to delete cookies from your browser. However, in such cases, some Website features may not work.
How to contact us
How to contact the relevant authority
If you wish to make a complaint or believe that the Company did not satisfy your request properly, you can contact the oﬃce of the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS). You can ﬁnd the necessary information at https://edps.europa.eu/