These GYRE Affiliate Program Terms ("Terms") govern your participation in the Program.
Please read the Terms carefully before accepting them. By joining the Program, you agree to these Terms and the other terms and policies incorporated through links in the Terms.
These Terms are posted electronically on the site. The last date the Terms were updated: 01.12.2021. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you cannot participate in the Program.
The GYRE Affiliate Program ("Program") – allows Affiliates to receive a Reward for referring new users to GYRE.
REST & VEST LLC (the "Company") is the owner of the Program. The Company operates in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates registered at: Sharjah Media City (Shams), Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 9380.
Partner (or “you”) is a user who is registered to the Program and uses their Link to attract users to GYRE.
GYRE is a service for creating continuous streams.
A Referral – a Gyre user who registered after clicking on a Link assigned to a specific Partner. Referrals are divided into levels depending on when they register with GYRE. First-Level referrals register with GYRE using an Affiliate Link. Second-Level Referrals register with GYRE using a level One Referral Link. Third-Level Referrals register with GYRE using the Second Level Referral Link.
Referral link ("Link") – a unique Link that the Partner generates in the Personal Account. Anyone who registers in GYRE by clicking on this Link will be considered Affiliate Referrals. There are two types of Links in GYRE: 1) The “Referral” Link is used to attract users to GYRE; 2) The “Partner” Link is used to attract Partners to GYRE. At the same time, if a user who has registered using the “Referral” Link also becomes a Partner and begins to attract their own Referrals, for the Partner who attracted them, such a user will be considered a second-level Partner, as if they registered using the “Partner” Link. A Partner can create several Links of each type and track statistics separately for each of these Links.
Reward - the remuneration that the Partner receives from their Referral’s payments.
- WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- The partner guarantees that they are not an employee, manager, consultant of the Company, and/or affiliated third parties of the Company.
- The Partner guarantees that they has the right to accept these Terms.
- The Partner guarantees to take only actions agreed by the Company to attract users, which are indicated in the Personal Account.
- The Partner guarantees that they will not use any programs or other means to send bulk unsolicited emails or messages ("spam") to attract users.
- The Partner guarantees that under no circumstances will they represent themselves as an employee, manager, consultant of the Company and/or affiliated third parties of the Company, or perform any other actions that can be interpreted as belonging to the employees, managers, consultants of the Company, and/or to affiliated third parties of the Company.
- The Partner guarantees that their actions aimed at attracting Referrals will not be misleading in relation to the GYRE Company and these Terms.
- Each Party guarantees that it will not take any actions that would harm the business reputation of the other Party.
- Using the Personal Account, the Partner undertakes and guarantees (a) to provide accurate, current, and complete information that may be requested in the Personal Account; (b) maintain the confidentiality and security of the Partner`s password; (c) maintain the relevance, accuracy, and completeness of registration data and other information that the Partner provides in the Personal Account; (d) if the data changes, to promptly update it in the Personal Account; (e) accept all risks of unauthorized access to registration data and any other information that the Partner provides in the Personal Account and (f) be responsible for all actions in the Personal Account.
- The Company guarantees the transfer of the Reward to the Partner, within the framework of these Terms, to the payment details specified by the Partner and the payment system chosen by him/her.
- The Company is not liable in the event of actions and/or inactions of a third party, as a result of which the performance of its duties by the Company became impossible or led to unsatisfactory results for the Partner.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be liable to the Partner for any claims in relation to (a) compensation for indirect (incidental) losses, (b) compensation for lost profits, lost income, lost business reputation, or (c) compensation for penalties incurred.
- At the request of the Company, the Partner undertakes to provide documents proving the Partner’s identity (registration documents of a legal entity) and other information to verify the Partner`s data.
- PROCEDURE FOR AND PAYMENT OF REWARD
- The Company pays the Reward to the Partner in the following amounts:
- 10% of the payment amount from their First Level Referral(s).
- 4% of the payment amount from their Second Level Referral(s).
- 1% of the payment amount from their Third Level Referral(s).
- Conditions for calculating the Reward:
- From the first payment of the Referral to the twelfth payment, the Reward is given to the Partner, provided that no more than (60) sixty calendar days have passed between the payments of the Referral.
- Starting from the thirteenth payment of the Referral, the Company continues to distribute/accrue the Reward to the Partner, provided that the Partner has attracted thirty (30) or more new Referrals to GYRE during the last (12) months.
- When referrals at the second and/or third level have joined GYRE via the Referral Link of the first level, the Partner receives a Reward from the Referral’s payments at the second and/or third level. This is regardless of whether the Referral at the first level makes GYRE Plan payments, but subject to the conditions of accrual for the Reward described in clause 2.2.
- The billing period is one (1) calendar month for which the Company received payments from GYRE Referrals. If the income period of receipt by the Company from payments of Referrals is less than the settlement period, the amount of the Partner`s Reward is calculated according to the period of actual receipt of income by the Company from payments of Referrals.
- The Company pays a Reward to the Partner for each billing period.
- The Partner chooses the method of payment for the Reward in their Personal Account.
- Within 30 (thirty) calendar days of the month following the billing period, the Company provides information about the Reward accrued to the Partner in the Personal Account.
- The Reward is transferred to the Partner after the actual receipt of payment to the Company, provided that the amount of the accrued Reward is not less than $100 (one hundred) US dollars.
- At the Partner’s request, the Company may decide to pay remuneration to the Partner in advance until the actual receipt of income according to the terms specified in the Personal Account.
- To receive the Reward in accordance with these Terms, the Partner in the Personal Account selects the method of payment for Reward and indicates the corresponding payment details.
- Each Party independently pays taxes. The obligation to pay taxes arises in connection with the receipt of remuneration.
- The Partner independently and at their own expense pay the Bank commission fees or the payment system selected by the Partner in the Personal Account.
- The obligation of the Company to pay the Reward is considered fulfilled from the moment of sending (debiting from the Company`s account) funds to the payment details provided by the Partner in the Personal Account.
- The Company pays the Reward to the Partner in the following amounts:
- DURATION OF THE TERMS AND PROCEDURE OF PROGRAM TERMINATION
- The Terms come into force from the moment you accept them in your Personal Account and are valid for as long as you are a GYRE Partner.
- If the Referral does not make payments for more than (60) sixty calendar days, the payment of Reward to the Partner from this Referral is terminated and the Referral is disconnected from the Partner`s network.
- The Referral is not disconnected from the Partner`s network if they attract a new Referral through their Link, and that Referral makes payments to GYRE with a frequency of no more than sixty (60) calendar days.
- If the Company receives complaints and irrefutable evidence from third parties that the Partner is sending spam, the Partner`s participation in the Program will be terminated without the right to receive a Reward.
- The Company has the right to unilaterally refuse to fulfill the Terms (terminate the agreement) by notifying the Partner about it in the Personal Account and/or by email specified in the Personal Account.
- The Company has the right to unilaterally amend these Terms. Any changes are published by the Company on the website and the Company will notify the Partner about this in the Personal Account and/or at the email address specified in the Personal Account.
- OTHER CONDITIONS
- The parties are exempt from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill obligations under these Terms if proper performance was impossible due to force majeure, including natural disasters, military actions, the introduction of a state of emergency, changes in legislation (making it impossible to fulfill the Terms ) and other extraordinary and unavoidable emergency circumstances under these conditions that arose after the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and confirmed in accordance with the requirements of applicable law (documentary evidence is not required if these circumstances are actually generally known and are recognized by both Parties).
- The parties undertake to maintain confidentiality with respect to the commercial terms and the progress of the Terms to the extent that they do not contradict the law and/or these Terms throughout the Terms and for 3 (three) years after its termination.
- The Company has the right to provide third parties with information about these Terms to fulfill these Terms and to confirm the Parties’ cooperation.
- The Company has the right to unilaterally transfer to a third party all or part of the rights and obligations under the Terms, including by replacing the Party.
- The parties undertake to settle all disputes between them through negotiations. Disputes that remain unresolved through negotiation are subject to consideration in court.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. To resolve disputes, the Parties may apply to the courts of England and Wales.